Motion, Shape and Guides Motion, Shape and Guides

Nice!

Simple, effective!

BUGWAVE BUGWAVE

Hmm...

Well this game is a little too easy in my opinion.

Got to 50 easily but I only tried it on easy mode, which is probably why it was so easy.

It's a little slow though.

eWave responds:

thats a good reason to try the hard mode

RPG Tower Defense 1.5 RPG Tower Defense 1.5

Well...

I think the bosses should have given like 100 or 200 gold after they died because it was stupid with them only giving the normal amount. And the projectiles that have no target should not dissapear, they shoudl just keep going because they could hit somethign else. It was good though.

[CS] TKON3 (DnB) [CS] TKON3 (DnB)

WTF>!

Fix this up and it'll be legendary! It's clear you've identified what needs improving, if you get time, get on it! I can see exactly what you were doing with this, I really love it. The melody is so powerful and energetic.

OUCH. That compression hurts.

Unrl responds:

Haha cheers, and hell yes, its horrible

Conjunction Conjunction

WTF?

I'm not really feeling this one.

I heard that "Prepare for launch.." thing and I was thinking, YEAH!! Gonna hear some mad bass and some heavy beats, but no. What actually followed was some circus clown type shit.

That synth is all over the place, is there no melody to it? It's just random notes with a constant bass. And then there's those random game sounds. The beat isn't even Drum N Bass by the sounds of it. Not sure where you were going with this, Chaos Clown Mario World anyone?

Sorry to come across so harsh, I sound like an idiot, I'm just making an honest review.

Xport9 responds:

Not that much of a big deal. This is more of an experiment. Plus, I don't want to have songs that are overzealous, in terms of being TOO repetitive. At least you were honest ;D

Its always good to have some feed back. lolol!

This Sucks. This Sucks.

I like the title.

It's appropriate.

Come on man, make something good. Layer a couple more hats over the beat, possibly another snare, EQ. Maybe add a filtered break in the background. There's so much you could do with this.