[CS] TKON3 (DnB) [CS] TKON3 (DnB)

WTF>!

Fix this up and it'll be legendary! It's clear you've identified what needs improving, if you get time, get on it! I can see exactly what you were doing with this, I really love it. The melody is so powerful and energetic.

OUCH. That compression hurts.

Unrl responds:

Haha cheers, and hell yes, its horrible

Conjunction Conjunction

WTF?

I'm not really feeling this one.

I heard that "Prepare for launch.." thing and I was thinking, YEAH!! Gonna hear some mad bass and some heavy beats, but no. What actually followed was some circus clown type shit.

That synth is all over the place, is there no melody to it? It's just random notes with a constant bass. And then there's those random game sounds. The beat isn't even Drum N Bass by the sounds of it. Not sure where you were going with this, Chaos Clown Mario World anyone?

Sorry to come across so harsh, I sound like an idiot, I'm just making an honest review.

Xport9 responds:

Not that much of a big deal. This is more of an experiment. Plus, I don't want to have songs that are overzealous, in terms of being TOO repetitive. At least you were honest ;D

Its always good to have some feed back. lolol!

This Sucks. This Sucks.

I like the title.

It's appropriate.

Come on man, make something good. Layer a couple more hats over the beat, possibly another snare, EQ. Maybe add a filtered break in the background. There's so much you could do with this.

Mix /* Loop */ Mix /* Loop */

...

I suppose the beat isn't too bad, nicely mixed, but then again, it's only a beat. That steel drum, which sounds a LOT like it's from that Tokyo Drift song, goes out of time which almost defies the point of it being a loop.

It's very hard to review something like this to be honest since there's not much creativity here. That's not to say you aren't creative or whatever, but there's not much you can take from a 16 second loop, which doesn't actually loop.

Keep practising.

sykokid3 responds:

OK man ! Agreed .

Substitute - [IZK] & Ackute Substitute - [IZK] & Ackute

Fucking sexy!

Loving this.

You should upload slightly high quality versions to Newgrounds.

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Lolz. Maybe :3

Wyze - Tears of a Child Wyze - Tears of a Child

Nice.

This is really good. The only thing I can complain about is the vocals. You're voice doesn't really work well for rap but you've already said you're trying to find the right voice so I'm not gonna say more about it. I personally think it would sound better if you rapped to the beat a bit better. Right now you're rapping on the beat but you let some words carry over beats, sometimes start a tad late etc. While this does work for some songs, I think it would sound better if you made it tighter in this one.

I like the soundtrack and the lyrics are great. Keep it up.

Blasphem-E responds:

Thanks for the great review. I'll definitely continue to work at it

Haruhui Haruhui

It's not very good.

ALL of these clips are from real songs.

You should at least write that in the description or something so we know it's a mash-up of songs and not an original. Otherwise you'll end up getting credit which isn't really yours.

shaelaw responds:

That's a bit harsh don't you think mate.
I AM a beginner!, something a little more constructive would have been nicer.

I made this in garage band using the buit in loops, as pointed out in the description.

So I don't really understand what you meant when you said that 'ALL of these clips are from real songs. '

Songbird [A Capella] Songbird [A Capella]

Nice.

I have no idea what SongBird is but this sounds so cool. I like how your voice has like chords. They sound really cool. This reminds me of Imogen Heap.

Kor-Rune responds:

Glad you like it! There's a meaning behind the song, songbird isn't a previous character or anything.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Good.

I prefer Choaz Airflow though. This lacks that high end punch that Choaz Airflow has but I know this one's a lot older so I guess you've improved your techniques and stuff since then.

Nice work.

-:YRX:-ChaozPhantasy RMX -:YRX:-ChaozPhantasy RMX

Impressive.

This is realyl good but I still prefer that more energetic feeling you get with the original. Hers has a driving sound to it which makes it seem a lot faster like you're running. This one is a lot heavier and seems a lot slower. Very good though.

YouriX responds:

Yes im getting what your saying. But i did that on purpose i dont my song sounding to much like PX9
:P